The Promise to America’s Children is our promise to protect children’s minds, hearts, and bodies – and that includes protecting them against dangerous legislation.
The federal Equality Act, which recently passed the U.S. House and is currently before the U.S. Senate, is a dangerous bill that would threaten children across the country.
WHAT IS THE EQUALITY ACT?
The Equality Act would create new protected classes based on a person’s self-identified sexual orientation and gender identity. If it became law, the Act would pose serious threats, especially to women and children across the nation.
Watch this video and read on to learn more:
HOW THE EQUALITY ACT WOULD HURT CHILDREN AND FAMILIES:
- Opening the door to explicit content in school curriculum across the nation
- Forcing medical professionals to perform abortions or “gender reassignment” surgeries against their consciences
- Letting males win girls’ sports championships
- Opening the door to taxpayer funding for elective abortions
- Allowing males to enter girls’ locker rooms and women’s shelters
- Closing the doors of faith-based foster and adoption agencies
- Denying parental rights in the name of a sexualized political ideology
- Silencing all of us who disagree
The Equality Act would bring these harms NATIONWIDE, with the force (and taxpayer money) of the federal government behind them.
THAT’S A HUGE THREAT TO OUR CHILDREN, AND IT’S WHY WE STAND OPPOSED TO THE EQUALITY ACT.